Use subversion commands to change letter case in a file name. If you use OS commands to do that, you will loose file history.
Changing file name with TortoiseSVN GUI is easy.
1. Open repo-browser ( Right click on desktop and choose TortoiseSVN -> Repo-browser )
2. Enter the repository URL in text box that appear. Click OK.
3. Use tree-view to locate directory where the file is.
4. Right click on file in file-list window and choose ‘Rename’
5. Enter new file name.
Done! Now update your working copies.
Doing same thing with command line interface it bit more tricky.
1. Navigate to a directory where the file is.
svn rename ./oldFileName.file ./oldFileName_.file
3. Commit changes.
4. Do svn renam again, this time enter file name with desired letter case:
svn rename ./oldFileName_.file ./oldFilename.file
5. Commit changes.